This is one of my favorite desserts to turn to when I am craving ice cream. It is simple, easy to make and delicious!
You will need
- 1 cup of peanut butter (you can use organic or oil-free if you are avoiding oil)
- 1 punnet of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of Alpro Simply Plain yogurt (you can use any soy-based yogurt for this)
- In a non-stick muffin tin, (I use this one), lay down a layer of yogurt, approximately 1-2 tablespoons in each cup. Place the tray in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Create your next layer by warming the peanut butter slightly (I microwave for about 10-15 seconds). Spoon 1-2 tablespoons into each cup, on top of the yogurt.
- Finish each cup by adding 1-3 blueberries (depending on size).
- Freeze the tray for 2-4 hours before enjoying.
If you enjoyed what I’ve written and it is interesting to you, please send $5 in BitCoin to this address. It will help me continue to create new recipes!