- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, butterflied down the middle
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Mix the marinade ingredients into a bowl and soak the chicken at room temp in the marinade for 20 minutes.
Remove the chicken and bake in the oven at 350 degrees until no longer pink in the middle, basting with the marinade every 5 minutes.
For the potatoes:
- 1 large white sweet potato (yellow will work too, if it’s not big enough this will work with two as well)
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- juice and zest from 1 large orange
- Tobasco The (optional) to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Cut and dice the potato, leaving the skin on, and boil in a medium pot until tender. Drain.
Mash the potatoes, mixing in the coconut milk, orange juice and zest and seasoning. Mix until creamy, serve!